Sometimes all you need is a second opinion, a “financial health check” or help with a specific decision.
We offer hourly consultations at a cost of $330 per hour (with a minimum of 2 hours charge at $660, unless you seek advice about mortgage/borrowing only).
We cannot provide you with any advice regarding a specific product, such as an actual investment, super fund or insurance policy. If you require a specific product recommendation (eg. super, insurance, mortgage or investment), then we will outline the procedure and costs.
People book these meetings to answer questions such as:
- Should we sell or keep our property?
- How are we tracking for retirement?
- Are we putting enough into super? What’s the best way for us to contribute?
- Should we focus on super or mortgage repayments?
- How can I bring the costs of my insurance down? Do I have enough and the right types of cover?
- My bank will lend me enough to buy the property I want, but can I really afford it? And, what does that mean for my other goals?
Contact us to book an appointment in person, by video or on the phone.