Most people pay too much in ongoing costs for their SMSFs.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds come with administrative and legal obligations that, while important, don’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
I employ a specialist SMSF administrator who provides the following:
- Independent auditor appointment and annual liaison and audit facilitation.
- Annual compliance obligations including preparation of financial statements, member statements and lodgement of the SMSF annual return to the ATO.
- Additional services where required including actuarial certification, trust deed amendments and lodgement of activity statements.
I also provide:
- Bi-annual investment portfolio summary and review of ongoing performance against benchmarks and your objectives.
- One comprehensive review of your overall situation and financial plan.
You will also get:
- Online access to your SMSF, including investment and accounting reports.
- Daily updates of transactional data, including bank account, share trading and investment platform transactions.
- Monthly review and reconciliation of SMSF accounts, including allocation and monitoring of contributions and pension and lump sum payments.
- Copies of annual financial statements, member statements and annual SMSF return upon completion of the annual lodgement obligations.
And the best part is, you don’t need to deal with multiple people such an accountant, auditor or lawyer – I will remain your sole contact point for all aspects of the management of your SMSF.